Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Web site: Online Free Spanish

Go over to El Rincón Español for a review of the Online Free Spanish site. I’m very impressed by the materials and the quality of the site itself.



rdmami said...

Karen, thank you so much for sharing this resource with us! I would have never come across this information if it hadn't been for you. I just bookmarked the site and we will be using it as a learning tool in our house. I've also added them as a favorite to our blog:


tati said...

This is a great link! Thanks for sharing! You always have wonderful ideas.



Karen said...

Check out Rincón Español as well. She has a really good blog. http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/elrinconespanol/

Arielle said...

Thanks for the great site! Seems like it has a lot of great resources, but I happen to like SpanishDict better, for their educational materials and English to Spanish Translation.