Saturday, January 21, 2012

Revista: Educación 3.0

As I was browsing the website Issuu, I ran across this downloadable magazine, Educación 3.0. From the magazine description:Número 5 revista Educación 3.0 (versión digital reducida)

Educación 3.0 es la revista del aula del siglo XXI. Nuestro objetivo es facilitar la compleja integración entre las nuevas tecnologías y la educación. Para que el aula digital sea una realidad, contribuimos ofreciendo todo tipo de contenidos (información, nuevos dispositivos, novedades editoriales, recursos educativos, materiales, plataformas, software, juegos...) que resulten útiles a los integrantes de la comunidad educativa española…

Keep in mind it’s an abbreviated version. For instance the latest issue is 18 pages while the hard copy has over 50 pages. Still, you’re able to read a few articles. Also, you can load this on your ebook reader which is quite handy.

2 comments:

T Ennis said...

I am so impressed with your blog! As a new mom and former Spanish teacher I have been lost without my Spanish outlet. So thankful to find your blog and remind myself that I need to get back on track. You have great resources and have been raving about it to my friend. Thanks!

Karen said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like the blog.