Thursday, January 31, 2013

A large collection of resources in one place

This morning I noticed that Red de Bibliotecas del Instituto Cervantes posted a link to a booklet (downloadable PDF) put together by Spain’s Ministry of Education in Italy, Greece and Albania. Recursos en línea para la enseñanza del español como lengua extranjera

What will you find in this booklet? A large collection of resources to help teach Spanish as a foreign language. On each page you will find the name of the site, a screenshot of the first page, a description, tags and the site’s URL at the bottom.

Glancing through the pages, I found links to associations, educational materials, exercises, videos, online courses, games and much more. (And believe it or not, there were some even I had not seen before!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm looking for someone who want to learn spanish with me if he/she learn me English!! Please, help us (me and you)!
Enter in my blog (www.disasterskull.blogspot.com.es) and contact me. Please!